Disclosure pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
WHY THIS WARNING
This information will let you know in detail how the personal data you provide us by filling out the form will be processed.
WHO IS THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The “holder” of the treatment is: RM S.r.l. located in Via Cella 275/L – San Bartolo, 48125, Ravenna (Italy), VAT number 00581130390
The contact data are the following: Tel. +39 0544 498601 Fax +39 0544 498609 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TYPE AND NATURE OF DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
When you fill in the form in the website, personal data will be collected, i.e. data that allows you to be identified, even indirectly, such as name, surname, address, e-mail o other data that you’ll spontaneously release by filling out the free space “Message”.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF LAWFULNESS OF THE TREATMENT
The collected data will be used for the following purposes:
- to allow us to release information on your request;
- to execute precontractual measures connected and instrumental to the transmission of information about our activity and the products of the company;
- to manage any relationship with you from the point of view of contract, accounting and tax.
The data of a common nature may be processed without your specific consent and that is to satisfy your requests and for precontractual and contractual purposes related and instrumental to the service requested, and to fulfil the related legal obligations to which the Holder of the treatment is subject.
You are free to provide your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to conclude or implement the service or your requests.
MODALITY AND PLACE OF THE TREATMENT AND PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
The processing of your data takes place in our headquarters, by using electronic, paper or automated devices and is carried out by authorized subjects and trained in the limits of the task assigned to them, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Your data, in particular, will be kept for the duration of any contract and, later on, for the time necessary to fulfil tax obligations, or for other purposes provided for by law or regulation.
In the absence of a contract, data will be cancelled after 12 months from their collection.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF THE DATA
Your personal data may be communicated to the following categories of subject:
- our suppliers with whom we cooperate, to provide you the requested service;
- companies of data processing and computer services, companies that handle web platforms, professionals, consulting firms, companies operating in the provision of service for the execution of the contract.
These subjects will operate as independent Owners, or they will be designated as Data Processors by a specific contract or legal act.
Data may then be accessed by subjects who are granted this right by law or regulations (i.e. public security authorities).
Data will not be subject to an automated decision-making process, nor profiling of any kind will be carried out.
Personal data will not be subject to disclosure, nor will it be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Your rights include the following:
- to request access to your personal data and to the information related to the same; the modification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data (if one of the conditions indicated in the art. 17, paragraph 1 of GDPR occurs and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in the paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of personal data (if one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of GDPR occurs);
- to ask and obtain – if the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – personal data in a structured format and readable by automatic device, also in order to communicate the same data to another holder of the treatment (so called right of portability of personal data);
- to oppose at any time to the processing of the personal data, including profiling, when special situations concerning it occur;
- revoke their consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (i.e. date and place of birth or place of residence), or special categories of data (i.e. data revealing health or sex life). Processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, retains its lawfulness anyway.
Your requests must be addressed to the contact data mentioned above.
If you believe there is a violation of the processing of your personal data, you can file a complaint to the Control Authority of the place where you habitually reside, work or where the alleged violation took place.
We inform you that in Italy you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.